星期一, 6月 21, 2010

If you can shine like someone

If you can shine like someone
what are the people's choice
if you can manage marvels
what reason to rejoice

This is one of the songs I learned from secondary school
This song is the one I am singing to myself around the clock today
I miss the Sisters I miss the school I miss my fellows I miss the days
It was Wai Lim's birthday but I felt the glory of aging is approaching me
The trumpet sang so loud that I could not escape from the spell
Sometimes the feeling is a flat sometimes it is a sharp
My heart is taking ride on a roller coaster going up and down, up and down
backdrop is made up by many faces, you and he and she and they
sitting in front of the stage are many beings, you and he and she and they
I am diminishing I am going back to my 25th, 20th, 18th, 16th, 10th, 6th
I am diminishing I am transforming into a dot
a connecting dot connecting the associations I encountered so far
Be it a dot of ink droplet
Be it a dot of the menstrual blood
Be it a dot of a dropping tear
I am losing myself in this emptiness
all the lines and facets are taken away
vanishing is the status quo of my mind
certainty disappears nothing else I can do to keep my passion
not wanna moving on afraid of staying here
A BIG question mark being trashed on a cross-road

沒有留言: