星期一, 3月 13, 2017
星期六, 3月 11, 2017
星期五, 3月 10, 2017
星期三, 3月 08, 2017
Sonia SO's gut feeling for creating great marketing programmes after doing reading on Richard's Advice on Marketing on Virgin's website
星期二, 3月 07, 2017
星期一, 3月 06, 2017
星期五, 3月 03, 2017
星期四, 3月 02, 2017
星期三, 3月 01, 2017
POSITION: LEASING ASSOCIATE
This position is intended to enhance the hiring group of companies by providing administrative support to the CEO and teams. As well as acting as a liaison party between the leasing entities and the marketing task force.
This position is additionally responsible for generating leads and prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This position will also provide marketing support as needed. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other staff from time to time.
1. Provide brokerage support;
2. Coordinate leasing, sales, tenant representation and new business development efforts;
3. Draft Listing Agreements for Principals’ new listings and facilitates execution between Broker(s), Principal and third party(s);
4. Draft leasing agreements;
5. Update and manage Principal’s listing expirations and prepare modification drafts;
6. Assist with prospecting for existing Principal listings (tenants, void analysis, etc.);
7. Research real estate representatives and contact information for potential retail tenants;
8. Update owners’ status reports for existing Principal listings and tenant representative assignments.
1. Provide team and personal (to CEO) administrative support when necessary;
2. Manage CEO's calendar entries, reminders and schedule changes;
3. Create sales meeting agenda and distribution with support materials;
4. Import and manage contact databases;
5. Manage call logs, prospect intake and follow up;
6. Send marketing flyers to prospects;
7. Participate in frequent administrative and business meetings.
1. Research and assemble property information for property viewing and site tours;
2. Obtain clients' itineraries and assist with tour routes on viewing of properties;
3. Assist with RSVP and event registrations for clients;
4. Schedule all shows and event meeting appointments; work on-site to assist with teams' needs;
5. Request and submit purchases, invoices, mail receipts and event expenses to the Accounting department.
LEAD GENERATION EFFORTS:
1. Strive to capture qualified leads through various activities by retrieving contact information, business cards, etc;
2. Import and manage such contacts and feed-into an appropriate tracking system;
3. Research and suggest business leads in regular meetings.
1. Undergraduate in business or property related subjects would be preferred;
2. A minimum of two-years' working experience in the relevant fields;
3. Able to master Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Other languages will be a plus;
4. Approachable, cheerful and positive personality;
5. Track records on meeting tight deadlines and stress management;
6. Willing to work around the clock;
7. Embrace the idea and carry an independent view on work/life balance.
The above reflects an outline of the minimum duties and requirements expected from this position.
The incumbent will be offered with practical training; friendly working environment; more than average commission scheme; accelerating career prospect and a direct and instant exposure to a wide horizon in the property industry.
This is a golden opportunity for a young professional in the property field to move forward along the career path. Interested parties please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the present and expected salary on the resume.