星期二, 8月 24, 2010

......

When I turned on the TV last night I saw the breaking news. I thought the crisis was resolved when I saw police stormed the bus. However.

There is always a way out. If I were the government, I will propose alternatives and I will not be bound by the solo request of the hijacker. There are options.

It's sad that innocent hostages died. It's equally sad that the whole thing was being push to a point of no return.

I also felt it incredible when newspaper reported that Benigno Aquino, the president of the Philippines, did not pick/ return the calls from Donald Tsang.

We should be reminded that it is the era of globalization and nobody no nation is living in a silo.

Plus. My personal feeling is that the incident is very much of Regarding the Pain of Others. I witnessed the incident on television I read the newspaper I felt sad about it. But what's more?

1 則留言:

seikomatic 提到...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/seikomatic/ahbino-1.jpg