星期四, 8月 19, 2010

My career aspiration

I want to sing this song to my line manager to tell her what are the things that I am looking for at work. In my early years, I fought for a better pay I fought for a nicer title on my namecard. When I was working on 70/F, I wanted these things badly. Years gone I am now working on G/F, 1/F, 2/F, 12/F, 15/F ... and I am fairly paid and fairly named. I am grateful that I feel satisfied with what I have had. I really do not have any ambitious goal along my path. I just wish to live a happy life, be a happy staff member. Meanwhile, if I could, bring happiness to the people around.

Oh, Master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console
To be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love with all my soul.

Make me a channel of your peace
Where there's despair in life, let me bring
hope
Where there is darkness, only light
And where there's sadness, ever joy.

I am very thankful that I am put into this job role. And thanks again, Magician, your referral did mean a lot to me.

2 則留言:

魔術師 提到...

有心栽花花不發
無心插柳柳成蔭

C.M. 提到...

A smile to the magician