星期四, 6月 16, 2011

Lingering VS roadmapping

I am really thankful that I got a chance to work with the IT people. I am always good at visualizing but not planning. The association with the IT people in the previous years indeed equipped me with an enhanced planning capability.

I asked him about the roadmap. He said he does bear a roadmap in mind however he would not unveil any detail of the great plan until the moments that the milestones on the timeline are close.

Actually it is not just about dates. It is about objectives and mutual goals. It is about getting aged gracefully, happily and peacefully, together with you.

I would like to lay the foundation of our future with unconditional trust, respect, love, faith and spice. I will try my every endeavor to prevent any negative happening. If something negative must happen, I will make every effort to confine the damage and conclude a positive interpretation.

I will never take you for granted. I shall appreciate and celebrate every moment. I shall take into account of every possible vulnerable spot and make an effort to secure our resilience. When a challenge approaches, I shall see it as an opportunity to review and fine-tune our alignment. We will have the learning curve, but we will be able to safeguard our way.

I understand intelligence is as important as appearance. I accept the fact that you shop your underwear at Giordano as long as you are fine with my Dior nightgowns.

2 則留言:

quitur 提到...

a bit surprised by your previous post. just some time ago u told of a wrenched heart as a relationship fell apart. Then..dada! a new lover suddenly came. things change so fast and blissfully for good :)

p.s i reckon that we are of similar age (yeah..also cuhk-er), but i am never able to write with this *texture*. That makes me ponder where i hv been in the past 10 yrs.

Blogger70th Floor 提到...

for me it is all about the chemistry hence it will have a power of smashing anything else

i am a crazy driver by all means