星期日, 6月 12, 2011

Joy is like the ring

You put the ring on my finger, Joy is like the ring.
Laughter runs across my pane,
Slips away and comes again.
Joy is like the ring.

I saw clouds upon a mountain, Joy is like a cloud.
Sometimes silver, sometimes gray,
Always sun not far away.
Joy is like a cloud.

I saw you in wind and thunder, you are tried by storm.
You asleep within my boat,
Whipped by wind, yet still afloat,
You are tried by storm.

You put the ring on my finger, Joy is like the ring.
Bit by bit that our love grows, never it will overflow.
Joy runs in the ring.


3 則留言:

Ka Kit 提到...

This is the ring of commitment and it is from my heart that I want to be with you the rest of my life. I am certain there will be up and down along our road ahead of us. I just want to let you know that you are not alone anymore and I will always be there by your side. I would like to fill your life with happiness because your smile fulfills my life and give me strength.

Blithebaby 提到...

不知何時I can afford an alhambra necklace. 到那是怕不再年靑,倒不如到周大福買只金镯子。。。喜气洋洋一番

到底意難平

Blithebaby 提到...

not to mention you look fabulous in the picture. !!