星期二, 1月 26, 2010

Letter to sis

Mother told me sis LL moved her schdeule that she would be returning after Chinese New Year. LL met a friend who went to Washington for a performance and they would stay together (???).

Ode sis. If you get a chance to live your dream, grab it and fly with it! The making of a performance is charming and breath-taking. I am always turn on when I am one of the people making a performance. It's beautiful when people with different talents diversifed values joining up together for a single purpose of bringing up a fruitful show. Everyone in the team is unique but moving towards an ultimate goal in an united pace.

Stage is an amazing place. Working on a stage is enchanting.

Embrace your dream if the chance knocks at your door. Haha and let me embrace your when you are back to the door of our home. (i know u will push me away....|~_~|/....and yell 你好鬼肉麻呀)

沒有留言: