星期一, 1月 25, 2010

as lazy as a cat

Things are settled. But I remain "unmotivated" and am becoming more and more like a geek.

I sit in front of the computers working and surfing at the same time around the clock. I prefer msn to telephoning, sms to calls, indoor to outdoor, Hong Kong to overseas, home to any places else than home (<== how logically undefeatable! ). Ms. Leung said it's ok as I would be moving out from this quiet, peaceful, comfortable and spacious little rural flat and back to city centre soon. Wai Lim, however, said I was a lazy cat (<== PIG in Cantonese) and it was fatal. Must figure a way out of this... meanwhile, if laziness is desiring...... ‘Change’ without ‘Pain’; ‘Love’ without ‘Sacrifice’; ‘Wealth’ without ‘Wisdom’; ‘Health’ without ‘Exercise’; ‘Power’ without ‘Discipline’; ‘Progress’ without ‘Patience’; ‘Respect’ without ‘Character’; ‘Perfection’ without ‘Practice’; ‘Fulfillment’ without ‘Purpose’; ‘Success’ without ‘Preparation’; ‘Development’ without ‘Learning’; ‘Freedom’ without ‘Responsibility’; ‘Opportunities’ without ‘Challenges’; ‘Authority’ without ‘Accountability’; ‘Leadership’ without ‘Followership’; ‘ Promotion’ without ‘Contribution’; At least power is not on my checklist (<==as known as DisciplXXX is not on my mind???)

(((((((((((NO WAY. I must help myself)))))))) Pic: A Boy with A Cat by Renoir

沒有留言: