星期二, 3月 23, 2010

Think outside the box

On her official website, Tangberg says: teams can easily collaborate with natural, life-like views of colleagues while sharing multimedia in high-definition clarity
Easy to use yet supported by the most advanced features and functions for mission-critical communication.

When I walked into the conference room I saw my audience, the senior managers, and two huge Tangberg consoles. I got the cable plug-in and switched on my notebook... but my ppt did not appear on the screens. It seemed that the projector was out of service. Only the video conferencing function was working.

My audience was so forgiving that they did not show any impatience. Quite the opposite, managers started discussing for a solution. Then one of them came up with a brilliant idea, "Hey 70/F, I saw the video cam is working. Why don't you focus the cam with the screen of your PC and get the camera zoom in? I think that is an alternative way to make your ppt appear on the TVs."

So I fine tuned the focus and got the cam eye zoom in and eventually, we made it happen.

Everybody clapped and concluded "This is a vivid demo of THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!" Yeah, outside the Tangberg box.

沒有留言: