星期三, 3月 08, 2017

Sonia SO's gut feeling for creating great marketing programmes after doing reading on Richard's Advice on Marketing on Virgin's website


In this era we promote characters and being dare to be different. If circumstances allow, we should go ahead with the things and the ways we'd love to.
Aspiring entrepreneur and leader Richard of Virgin said in his piece of writing that every marketing plan is a story telling and for some cases the entrepreneur is part of the marketing plot.
Three years ago I tipped into the world of business. I spent a lot of time to think about the names and artworks of my businesses. I named my street store at Hollywood Road with my name "SONIA". A friend told me it's a crazy idea.
Three years of time gone by but success is still waiting to be done. Meanwhile, I am more and more in a belief that it's all about me. The businesses, operations, marketing and sustainability are all about me and on me.
My businesses will shine if I keep up my positive and upward momentum and if I am unleashing my inner beauty and wisdom. My businesses will continue to be out there nowhere if I do not get rid of my dark side.
I will tell you my stories in my every business and I wish we will sing together alongside the development of my businesses. Stay tuned.

沒有留言: