POSITION: LEASING ASSOCIATE
This position is intended to enhance the hiring group of companies by providing administrative support to the CEO and teams. As well as acting as a liaison party between the leasing entities and the marketing task force.
This position is additionally responsible for generating leads and prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This position will also provide marketing support as needed. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other staff from time to time.
1. Provide brokerage support;
2. Coordinate leasing, sales, tenant representation and new business development efforts;
3. Draft Listing Agreements for Principals’ new listings and facilitates execution between Broker(s), Principal and third party(s);
4. Draft leasing agreements;
5. Update and manage Principal’s listing expirations and prepare modification drafts;
6. Assist with prospecting for existing Principal listings (tenants, void analysis, etc.);
7. Research real estate representatives and contact information for potential retail tenants;
8. Update owners’ status reports for existing Principal listings and tenant representative assignments.
1. Provide team and personal (to CEO) administrative support when necessary;
2. Manage CEO's calendar entries, reminders and schedule changes;
3. Create sales meeting agenda and distribution with support materials;
4. Import and manage contact databases;
5. Manage call logs, prospect intake and follow up;
6. Send marketing flyers to prospects;
7. Participate in frequent administrative and business meetings.
1. Research and assemble property information for property viewing and site tours;
2. Obtain clients' itineraries and assist with tour routes on viewing of properties;
3. Assist with RSVP and event registrations for clients;
4. Schedule all shows and event meeting appointments; work on-site to assist with teams' needs;
5. Request and submit purchases, invoices, mail receipts and event expenses to the Accounting department.
LEAD GENERATION EFFORTS:
1. Strive to capture qualified leads through various activities by retrieving contact information, business cards, etc;
2. Import and manage such contacts and feed-into an appropriate tracking system;
3. Research and suggest business leads in regular meetings.
1. Undergraduate in business or property related subjects would be preferred;
2. A minimum of two-years' working experience in the relevant fields;
3. Able to master Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Other languages will be a plus;
4. Approachable, cheerful and positive personality;
5. Track records on meeting tight deadlines and stress management;
6. Willing to work around the clock;
7. Embrace the idea and carry an independent view on work/life balance.
The above reflects an outline of the minimum duties and requirements expected from this position.
The incumbent will be offered with practical training; friendly working environment; more than average commission scheme; accelerating career prospect and a direct and instant exposure to a wide horizon in the property industry.
This is a golden opportunity for a young professional in the property field to move forward along the career path. Interested parties please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the present and expected salary on the resume.