星期三, 4月 29, 2009

IT'S A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ROAD TO FREEDOM

Chorus:
It's a long road to freedom,
a winding steep and high.
But when you walk in love
with the wind on your wing
And cover the earth with the
songs you sing,
The miles fly by.
  1. I walked one morning by the sea
    And all the waves reached out to me.
    I took their tears, and let them be.
    (Chorus)
  2. I walked one morning at the dawn,
    When bits of night still lingered on.
    I sought my star but it was gone.
    (Chorus)
  3. I walked one morning with a friend,
    And prayed the day would never end.
    The years have flown - so why pretend?
    (Chorus)
  4. I walked one morning with my King,
    And all my winters turned to spring.
    Yet ev'ry moment held its sting.
    (Chorus)

3 則留言:

HollyCow 提到...

R U kidding, I sing this song almost everyday!

HollyCow 提到...

But when you walk in love with the wind on your wing
And cover the earth with the songs you sing,
The miles fly by.

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ 提到...

your blog is very nice