星期五, 10月 07, 2016

Sonialogy




I am a liberal and I am very much into Existentialism. Many readers of my blog have been well noted of my position, I think.

I am a liberal hence I am always having empathy towards the people who attempt to move their cities or countries to progress or reform, as in political or equal opportunity topics.

I believe in Existentialism so I  echo the importance of understanding the fact that everyone is unique and we are all individual self-determining agent who are responsible for the authenticity and consequences of his or her choices at every moment that a decision is to be made.

This is my heart of Liberalism and Existentialism the cornerstone which keeps motivating me to give attention and have empathy with the conscious people who want to make this city a better place. 

Facebook has been my place for capitalism driven expression of emotions of mine and updates of my little businesses. Now Facebook is the place where I put off my fur and share my beliefs and ideologies with you, unconditionally. 

And after-all, I believe writing and expression of views will make an impact. 

Friends, thanks for reading my posts and please participate in the discussions. Discussions will drive up people engagement, and enlightenment. 

I love Hong Kong. This is my home.

沒有留言: