星期四, 2月 10, 2011

a number of things

1. A 180-Degree Shift
As soon as I opened my mailbox I realized that I was having a headache. A very nice gentleman was preparing to bring me to Macau and enjoy the dancing water show this Saturday but he discovered that he could not keep the commitment yesterday so he mailed me the tickets with a thousand of apologies.

I don't know what's going on with the air transportation in the ASP region over this weekend. I think it must be something really too big for him to be away from his job.

Geee. It's Macau not the CityHall and I found it uneasy to get myself being accommodated with another partner for the trip. And suddenly the leisure thing was becoming a tension. I would have to check the ferry ticket etc. I gave up.

Actually my sister and some secondary schoolmates of mine are working on the backstage of the show !!!!!! So it's like a double loss.

2. A questionmark-degree shift
Oh yes everything is going to be linked with the data in PeopleSoft. I do believe this change will become another headache for me.

3. Birthday Problem
How many guests you have to have if you want to have at least one of the guests in your party who has a birthday as same as yours?

^_^

沒有留言: