星期三, 7月 28, 2010

Until somebody says YES

I told mother I am badly hurt and I want to be loved and I want to have someone telling me bedtime stories. Today she got for me this book borrowed from the library.

The Cat and the Mouse

Played in the House.

Then they played in the barn

‘Til the Mouse came to harm.



The Cat bit the Mouse’s tail off. “Please, Mr. Cat,” said the Mouse. “Give me back my tail.”

But, the Cat said, “No! I will not give back your tail until you go to the cow and get me some milk to drink.”

So she jumped and she ran and soon she began, “Please, Miss Cow, give me milk that I can give to the Cat so I can get my tail back.”

But, the Cow said, “No! I will not give you any milk until you go to the Farmer and get me some hay.”

So she jumped and she ran and soon she began, “Please, Mr. Farmer, give me some hay, so I can give it to the Cow. Then the Cow will give me milk that I can to the Cat so the cat will give me back my tail.”

But, the Farmer said, “No! I will not give you any hay until you go to the butcher and get me some meat.

So she jumped and she ran and soon she began, “Please, Mr. Butcher, give me some meat, so I can give it to the Farmer. Then the farmer will give me hay that I can give the hay to the Cow. The Cow will give me milk. I can give the milk to the Cat, so the cat will give me back my tail.”

But, the Butcher said, “No! I will not give you any meat until you go to the baker and get me some bread.

So she jumped and she ran and soon she began, “Please, Madame Baker, Give me some bread so I can give it to the Butcher. Then he will give me some meat that I can give to the Farmer. The farmer will give me hay, so I can give it to the Cow. The Cow will give me milk. I can give the milk to the Cat, so the cat will give me back my tail.”

And the Baker said, “Yes!” I will give you some bread if you will promise never to come into my Bakery and eat my baked goods and scare my customers away.

The mouse promised she would not bother the baker and her customers. The Baker gave her bread. Then, she jumped and she ran and soon she began to take the bread to the Butcher. The Butcher gave her meat. She took the meat to the Farmer. The Farmer gave her hay. She took the hay to the Cow. The Cow gave her milk. she took the Milk to the Cat who gave her back her tail.

Then the Cat and the Mouse

Played in the House.

Then they played in the barn

And NEITHER came to harm.

7 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

"somebody" & "say yes". it could be you.
Take good care.
Ah fan

匿名 提到...

take good care of yrself la, cheer up gal~
-K

anf 提到...

You are loved!

hkeric 提到...

可能有人好鐘意你又唔敢開口呢

匿名 提到...

精挑細選給你的嗎?什麼寓意?!唔明?

千辛萬苦去取回本來屬於自已的?!

dignity原本就係自已度,衣家要靠取悅人地先拿得回來?!

雷人兄弟

匿名 提到...

你令我想起林燕妮小姐(抑或是看到林小姐的文章想起你?)

節錄今期林小姐在壹週刊的文章﹕

「戀愛對我有神奇功效,會突然聰明剔透的…」
「人在開心的時候,腦袋會叫你身體分泌各種好的荷爾蒙;在你情緒低落的時候、脾氣暴躁的時候,你的身體會分泌各種不好的荷爾蒙,雪上加霜。...」

保重保重!

s

匿名 提到...

即係咩野寓意呀?