星期二, 8月 23, 2011

It's dumb

There are a few movies I will always re-visit when I feel like I am in a particular situation that I need to get my emotions (often not positive) way out. Watching such motion pictures is like encountering an echo in a boundaryless dark forest. I do not wear a red hood but I meet a wolf or something wild enough to justify my crazy psycho. I am not afraid of the wolf. I would indeed be very much happy to dance with Mr. Wolf. I would rather be happy than be right.

"Breakfast at Tiffany's" has become one of these films where I can get some emotional comforts and supports since year 2000 when I lived alone in Tokyo. Featuring in the film is this Miss Holly Golightly alone in Manhattan living out a messy, off-track lifestyle . Half of her apartment gets furnished. None a name her cat gets.

The director does not put in an accountant to book-keep the income and cashflow of Holly. However it is obvious that Holly does not go to work. She is making her living from gentlemen clustering around her (courtesan?). Holly meets Paul, a young writer, in the building she lives. The pretty girl and handsome boy kick-start the love story. Yes "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is a love story.

I am fascinated by the daily live of Holly and I am fancy about making a living totally out of the opposite sex. Women make use of their feminine power and somewhere sometime women attempt to make something, if not most, out of the opposite sex.

I did a few silly things this week. Although it is too early to conclude the week as today is just Tuesday, I want to lay down and confess.

First, I made a wrong phone call last night. I telephoned an ex-colleague on 70/F because I thought her number belonged to my auntie. *$&$*#^%%&*#^&*%^

Second, I forwarded a sale promotion advertisement of a diamond dealer to my boyfriend. When I pressed the button to forward the message I was happy and thought it was funny and it might be useful and it was an act out of practicality. However a few hours later when I was getting sucked with my work a weird feeling suddenly came up. Was I a bit too much? Am I in place to give any direction/ hint on the stone thing? Will I be pleased to receive a piece of discounted jewellery? No. If I go shopping in a warehouse I go by myself. So I am really out of my range and thinking too much far away.

*%&**^&$^*&$^*$

I must be overloaded at work so it sucks.

沒有留言: