I think my tenant deserves this sleeping bag and I am very much looking forward to the development of the leasing matter because I never met any man with an Investment Banking background with the same degree of "decency". Apparently this is another chapter of exposure for me.
I must reinforce my position though I have verbally expressed it crystal clear today when we met. Please be reminded that:
1) HKDXXk monthly rent is far below market rate on Midlevels or any apartment of similar class at XX. I hope you will appreciate the deal and be faithful
2) I am a righteous person and I will fulfill terms outlined on the tenancy agreement. Any requests otherwise will not be entertained
3) On the tenancy agreement it is stated that "two chests". I understood one is for shoes while another is for clothing. I didn't promise anything other than that. "Lamp" is absolutely out of the list
4) I will make no further arrangement until deposit is secured as stated on the tenancy agreement
5) As stated on the tenancy agreement, any communications should be done in black and white and posted to me
Please note that any kind of business relationship is based on mutual benefits and reciprocal respect.
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 18:57:01 +0800
Subject: Furniture list
I choose the below:
Shoe Cabinet - HKD 1490
Chest - HKD 1190
Desk with drawers - HKD 750 + 699 = 1449
Floor Lamp - HKD 230
Total = HKD 4,359