星期五, 11月 11, 2016

Please, not in my castle in the clouds.


Resentful feelings have come along my mind and my live for long. On track or astray, I walked my way all by myself.

I am truly all by myself. I look at myself in the mirror. Even my face my body, I managed and put efforts to shape it from a local girl out of a a humble background and gradually get established. I am not talking about plastic surgery or money or jewellery but manners and the thickness of my stories inside.

I am strong but still I can be beat easily. I am just a human so pardon my instance blues. In her song Evita whispered,"Anyone could hurt me and they do." 

But. But I know no one can hurt me if I don't let it be done. I am used to protect and fight for every threat and all the tigers who come at night to turn your dreams in shame.

Not in a childish voice, but I meant it. Please, not in my castle in the clouds.

I am whining. Just some unconscious whining .

沒有留言: