星期日, 5月 13, 2012

Intensive Job Interviews, Intensive Failure

Normally I wake up at 12pm noon unless there is a job interview appointment scheduled in the morning. One day I woke up at 9am and managed to get myself sitting in front of this Private Banker who was about to open the Far East branch of the PB in three months' time.  This Private Banker is coming from all the way from the Balkans. He has a pair of blue eyes and talks with a strong accent. His first question was" Do you dance?"

-_-!

Then I went to the airport to attend another interview. It was 5pm and the girl from the recruitment team showed up several times at the room where I was abandoned for some very useless writing tests.  I thought she wanted to rush me because it was about time for her to call it a day. Anyway the writing was done and the hiring manager showed up. She took a glance at my resume and attempted to confirm with me a very basic and hardcore fact :" you said you last salary was HKD 3X thousand?" She continued :" 如果我知道我就唔會麻煩你黎. "

... just to name a few.





沒有留言: