星期五, 1月 04, 2019

Bon Bon Lifestyle Webazine






Serendipities continue crafting the path of my life, though many others think that I am planning or even calculating.

The idea of #BonBonLifestyleWebazine was born nearly six years ago when my first engagement was broken. I was embarked to focusing back to myself. As always as I am, I walked the thoughts and established a website immediately. 

The site has been paused for years after that when relationships overwhelmed my life again.

There came 2018. For a couple of reasons known or unknown I picked up the website again. Adjusting continuously according to market, readers, contents, technology, inspirations and self-introspection/ retrospection, Bon Bon Lifestyle Webazine is now a gateway of global newswire and lifestyle features. 

Last week an acquaintance on LinkedIn reached  out to me on solar topics in Hong Kong. A slip of tongue, I told him I wanna make Bon Bon Lifestyle Webazine the next Huffington Post of the Hong Kong voices. 

I never relate myself or anything of mine with the great and beautiful Ms. Huffington but just as I said. It’s a slip of tongue. I said it before I planned it.

 Serendipity!




沒有留言: