星期日, 10月 05, 2014

"Those feet are tiny, but they are mine."


"Those feet are tiny, but they are mine."

It is October the 2nd in 2014, I walked my talk with my honourable citizens from Central to Admiralty, which being the CBD of our city.


The feeling of walking on a major road of the city without any traffic is remarkable and good. 


The horizon in front of you is wide. The air is clean. Your path is crystal clear. The darkness covers the city will turn into drops of the golden sun in less than six hours . 


Yes, oh yes. This is your road, this is my road, this is our road. T-h-i-s is the r-o-a-d of Hong Kong.


We are walking on foot but we are walking not at anyone's feet. Over the past few days, tens of thousands of people of Hong Kong from all walks of live walked away from their routine to get foot in the door for democracy and universal suffrage. 


It is deliberate to use vocabularies about feet and walk repeatedly on this piece of write-up . 


Those feet are tiny, but they are mine.



[photo caption]

1. My tiny feet (My bitchy friends: fuxk! you go protest in a pair of Ferragamo kitten heels?!)


2. Beautiful Central


3. [This is my unqualified "監粗lia" English adaptation of the poem shown on the banner. It's from the family of Contemporary Chinese Literature] [歡迎翻譯賜教]

黑夜給我黑色的眼睛

The night gifted my eyes with the colour of black. 

我卻用它尋找光明

Nevertheless, the blacked out eyes are what I depend on to quest for light.


😛😛😛😛😛😛


4. This is a temporary short ladder to allow people to step up and across the middle of the road. Written on one of the stepping "stone" is an invitation to "STEP ON" CY Leung.


5. Cup noodle pyramid


6. Sharing of bottled water


7. Students say that rest assured they want to return to campus. 


8. Mind the left wing...


9. Me and my outfit (Sonia you protest with a low-cut dress?) (咁去飲吖嗎。It is a banquet, isn't?)


((((( correct my grammar or spelling if I am wrong, please )))))



登登登登









沒有留言: