星期三, 3月 05, 2014

Kingcross train station

I am standing at a cross road once again. There are many challenges, likewise, there are many options. 


I relax my shoulders. Before my eyes my inner drives produce many different illustrations about my short and long future.


Will I meet Yang Fan some day, as I wished and we will produce a movie? Will my powers are set free suddenly so I will write an excellent book and do some marvellous drawings? Will I fall in love again and I can have another chapter of romance and intimacy? Will I return to the bank and work with a superwoman so some years later I can be able to have a say in some interesting areas of a banking corporation? Will I accomplish the headhunting assignments on hand so finally I am stepping into this industry?


What will it be? What does He want me to be? 


At least I am still appreciating what life has shown me in the previous 30 something years of time. And when I look back, there is always some open doors.


My heart has been flied away with the dove I saved on the other day and I am looking at the uncertainties from the sky.  I am looking at myself. I put on the dress I like. I wear the van cleef that I am fond of. I walk in my own rhythm. 


Maybe this is one of the most precious pause of my entire life.  

沒有留言: